With the Holiday season approaching rapidly, it’s time to start planning where you’ll be jetting off to. Vincent Jets Private Air Charters makes it easy to venture off to anywhere in the world, with complete privacy. Let Vincent Jets take care of all of your vacationing needs with Private Flights to Palm Beach Florida this winter to escape from the cold into your own slice of paradise.
Where To Stay?
Whether you’re looking for a luxurious beachfront experience, golf & spa experience, or a boutique hotel, there are options available for everyone!
- The Breakers: This Italian Renaissance-style hotel is one of America’s most iconic resorts, and for good reason. The Breakers are providing Holiday activities for you and the family this season as well! Their Thanksgiving activities run all week, with options available for the whole family. One of their biggest holiday events, The Holiday Festival, runs from December 21-January 1st, and you don’t want to miss it! Enjoy the Candy Cane Carnival, movie nights, a stroll through the outdoor wonderland display, or luxury holiday dining.
- Golf at the PGA National Resort: Looking for an active stay, while also enjoying the holidays? The PGA National Resort offers a variety of activities including Golf, water sports, and spa options. Holiday activities including a Thanksgiving feast, Hanukkah Lighting, Cocktails with the Clauses, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day activities, and a New Years Eve party.
- The Brazilian Court Hotel: This historic landmark brings boutique intimacy and Roaring 1920s glamour. One of their most famous dining options, Café Boulud, offers fun options for you this Holiday season. Enjoy Weekend Brunch (Saturday & Sundays), Afternoon Tea (daily), or a Thanksgiving Day Celebration. Of course, we can’t forget about the 17th Annual Black & White Truffle Celebration, featuring a menu including tasty foods and delectable wines.
What to Do?
- Take a Stroll on Worth Avenue: One of Palm Beach’s most well known streets, with a variety of entertainment, shopping, and dining options available to you. Looking for holiday fun? Check out the Holiday Tree Lighting on November 28th, which will remain lit for the rest of the holiday season!
- The Armory’s 7th Annual Holiday Arts Festival: Looking for a fun place to take the kids? Palm Beach’s favorite festival will take place the first weekend of December. Activities range from holiday lights, performances, and much more!
- Eat at Some of the Most Luxurious Restaurants: Known for some of the best seafood in the country, you’re definitely going to want to check out these restaurants. Whether it be Italian at II Bellagio, luxury at the Palm Beach Grill, or gelato at the Sant Ambroeus, there are options for all of your needs!
- Check out the Beach: Palm Beach has tons of tropical beaches that will put you in a relaxing state of mind. Check out watersports like Jet ski rentals, paddleboarding, swimming with sea turtles, or snorkeling at Peanut Island or Coral Cove Park. Or, you can check out sunset rides on a sailboat, party boat, or mega yacht. If you love to fish, you have plenty of options on the Gulf Stream and the legendary Sailfish Alley.
The Holidays do not need to be cold! Let Vincent Jets provide you with your private flights to Palm Beach Florida , while you enjoy an amazing holiday vacation. Contact us today!