‘Tis the season to embark on an unparalleled lavish journey to Honolulu, Hawaii, with a private flight this holiday season. Elevate your travel experience as we guide you through the ultimate getaway, unveiling exclusive holiday activities and must-visit pop-up bars. Create an unbelievable holiday experience with a touch of elegance and the seamless comfort of a private flight to Honolulu with Vincent Jets. Your next adventure begins here.
Ready, set, holiday. From twinkling light tours to festive performances, share the joy of this season with Honolulu for holiday activities for all. Immerse into the holiday spirit with Honolulu’s very own winter wonderland celebrations.
Dazzling Holiday Magic: Honolulu’s Spectacular Light Shows Illuminate The Season
- The Honolulu City Lights kick off their opening night on Dec. 2, featuring the Mayor’s tree lighting ceremony and block party and lasting until Dec. 29. Enjoy the 50-foot Christmas tree and wreath exhibition and the return of Shaka Santa with Tutu Mele along with many other displays perfect for your Holiday photos. Starting on Dec. 3-27, book the Honolulu Christmas City Lights Bus Tour. Enjoy the views from a double-decker bus down to the Honolulu City Lights with up to an hour to explore all its festivities. Celebrate with cocoa, games, crafts, and photos with Santa at the Winter Wonderland before or after your tour located at Kewalo Basin within the tour departure area.
- Show Aloha Land is hosting its 4th annual Winter Wonderland at the Aloha Stadium. Order your Wonderland & Drive Thru Bundle for unlimited joy and festive fun! Take a drive-thru light show adventure, Blitzen’s Snow Paradise and Vixen’s Bubble Zone, soar on the Comet’s Zipline, or jump around in Rudolph’s Bouncer Land, and check out the new snow tubing attraction and plenty more! Opening night on Nov. 30, Dec. 1-3, 7-10, 14-30.
Joyful Extravaganza: Honolulu’s Festive Season Comes Alive with Unforgettable Entertainment and Performances
- Spend a night at the Hawaii Theatre, a performing arts center in Honolulu. Watch Walt Disney’s Frozen In Concert with Hawaiʻi Symphony Orchestra on Dec. 9-10. On Dec. 11, Sacred Hearts Academy Dance Program presents The Nutcracker. Or see three-time Grammy winner Kalani Pe’a’sHawaiian Christmas Show on Dec. 23.
- The Seven Nights of Christmas – Holiday Mele Showcase is a week-long celebration of traditional hula and song by local hula halauand well-known entertainers starting Dec. 19-25 at the Waikiki Beach Walk Plaza.
Festive Delights: Holidays Hit Honolulu with Christmas-Themed Pop-Up Bars
- The Christmas Bar Hawaii, located inside Tiki’s Grill & Bar, returns this holiday season. Surrounded by floor-to-ceiling decorations, enjoy holiday-themed drinks, charcuterie plates, and desserts served by bartending elves. From Nov. 28 to Dec. 23, open from 2 to 11:30 p.m. on weekdays and noon to 11:30 p.m. on weekends.
- Beginning Dec. 19th-30th, the Instagrammable pop-up Candy Cane Lane Speakeasy at ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach begins its festivities! Snuggle up during the day with classic holiday films for kids and families. Starting at 5:00 p.m., Candy Cane Lane shifts into an adults-only speakeasy lounge featuring specialty cocktails such as Apple Cider Mimosas, Jack Frost Colada, or cheers with a Holiday Mule.
- As part of the Show Aloha Land, the infinity bar is an exclusive for adult attendees at the Aloha Stadium. Cheers to holiday cheers with $5 beers, wines, and cocktails at their LED-lit bar. Dec.1st-31st, closed Dec. 5th-7th and Dec.12th-14th, bar opens 4:30 to 10:30 p.m. nightly.
Let’s go on a sleigh ride with Vincent Jets and book a private flight to Honolulu for your merriest holiday. Jingle all the way to Honolulu and indulge in the warmth of the Hawaiian sun and the Aloha spirit for an ultimate white sand Christmas!