You have read that the CDC is responding to the presence of new variants of COVID-19 with a series of steps to assure that all incoming passengers to the U.S. are free of the virus, we want to make sure that if you do have any questions, you can speak to one of our dedicated Vincent Jets aviation team members. If you wish to familiarize yourself with these guidelines, we also want to take this opportunity to remind you that we continue to follow our rigorous safety standards and hygiene protocols, day in and day out.
• Disinfecting the aircraft in our group-owned fleet before and after every flight
• Constantly replenishing the cabin air with fresh air from outside
• Long-lasting antimicrobial treatments applied regularly to surfaces
• Each passenger must confirm that they are in good health at least 48 hours before their flight
• Aircraft stocked with personal protective equipment and hand sanitizer
• Catering served in sealed containers
• Daily temperature checks for the pilots and crew
• Passengers control the amount of interaction with the crew
We are committed to opening up travel even more in 2021 and maintaining a safer world simultaneously. Our team welcomes you to share the benefits of private aviation that Vincent Jets offers.
After all, every day should be fly day!